Well, maybe the whole “beast” thing is meant to be metaphorical, because he’s a total jerk.
Between the house’s weird magic and Will’s snobby attitude, the situation is nearly unbearable, and Bee only wants to escape. But the house is sealed by magic and trapped in time, and the inhabitants can only leave if they break the curse.
The witch who cursed Will left him the solution in a riddle. Although Bee would rather eat dirt than be nice to Will, they’re going to have to learn to work together if they want to solve it and break the curse.
Because time is quickly running out.
- What Happened - Hillary Clinton
- The Cuban Affair - Nelson DeMille
- Split Second - Catherine Coulter
- The Girl Who Takes an Eye for an Eye - David Lagercrantz
- It - Stephen King
- A Column of Fire - Ken Follett
- Enemy of the State - Vince Flynn & Kyle Mills
- Cold Cold Heart - Tami Hoag
- Haunted - James Patterson & James O. Born
- Sweet Little Thing - Abbi Glines