Well, maybe the whole “beast” thing is meant to be metaphorical, because he’s a total jerk.
Between the house’s weird magic and Will’s snobby attitude, the situation is nearly unbearable, and Bee only wants to escape. But the house is sealed by magic and trapped in time, and the inhabitants can only leave if they break the curse.
The witch who cursed Will left him the solution in a riddle. Although Bee would rather eat dirt than be nice to Will, they’re going to have to learn to work together if they want to solve it and break the curse.
Because time is quickly running out.
- Little Fires Everywhere - Celeste Ng
- The Woman in the Window - A. J. Finn
- Forever My Girl - Heidi McLaughlin
- Until Proven Guilty - J. A. Jance
- The Good Girl - Mary Kubica
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas Adams
- Fire and Fury - Michael Wolff
- And Then There Were None - Agatha Christie
- The Wife Between Us - Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen
- Origin - Dan Brown