IndieReads: When did you start writing?
Shaeeza Haniff: I started writing when I was 10 years old.
IR: Are you self published or did you use an independent publisher?
SH: Self published on the nook and kindle, I will start publishing on create space
IR: What genre do you write in the most?
- The Secrets of My Life - Caitlyn Jenner
- Golden Prey - John Sandford
- Lion - Saroo Brierley
- The Operator - Robert O'Neill
- The Fix - David Baldacci
- Thirteen Reasons Why - Jay Asher
- Option B - Sheryl Sandberg & Adam Grant
- The Black Book - James Patterson & David Ellis
- The Handmaid's Tale - Margaret Atwood
- Shattered - Jonathan Allen & Amie Parnes