IndieReads: When did you start writing?
Shaeeza Haniff: I started writing when I was 10 years old.
IR: Are you self published or did you use an independent publisher?
SH: Self published on the nook and kindle, I will start publishing on create space
IR: What genre do you write in the most?
- Two Kinds of Truth - Michael Connelly
- The Midnight Line - Lee Child
- End Game - David Baldacci
- Sweet Little Memories - Abbi Glines
- Wonder - R. J. Palacio
- Liar, Temptress, Soldier, Spy - Karen Abbott
- The Rooster Bar - John Grisham
- Hardcore Twenty-Four - Janet Evanovich
- Origin - Dan Brown
- Oathbringer - Brandon Sanderson