IndieReads: When did you start writing?
Shaeeza Haniff: I started writing when I was 10 years old.
IR: Are you self published or did you use an independent publisher?
SH: Self published on the nook and kindle, I will start publishing on create space
IR: What genre do you write in the most?
- 16th Seduction - James Patterson & Maxine Paetro
- Into the Water - Paula Hawkins
- House of Spies - Daniel Silva
- Call the Midwife - Jennifer Worth
- The Late Show - Michael Connelly
- No Middle Name - Lee Child
- Camino Island - John Grisham
- Same Beach, Next Year - Dorothea Benton Frank
- The Fix - David Baldacci
- Girl with a Pearl Earring - Tracy Chevalier