IndieReads: When did you start writing?
Shaeeza Haniff: I started writing when I was 10 years old.
IR: Are you self published or did you use an independent publisher?
SH: Self published on the nook and kindle, I will start publishing on create space
IR: What genre do you write in the most?
- The Valley of Amazement - Amy Tan
- The Late Show - Michael Connelly
- Hold Tight - Harlan Coben
- Order to Kill - Vince Flynn & Kyle Mills
- Beautiful Mistake - Vi Keeland
- A Game of Thrones - George R.R. Martin
- House of Spies - Daniel Silva
- The Girl Before - J.P. Delaney
- Camino Island - John Grisham
- The Operator - Robert O'Neill