IndieReads: When did you start writing?
Shaeeza Haniff: I started writing when I was 10 years old.
IR: Are you self published or did you use an independent publisher?
SH: Self published on the nook and kindle, I will start publishing on create space
IR: What genre do you write in the most?
- Little Fires Everywhere - Celeste Ng
- The Woman in the Window - A. J. Finn
- Forever My Girl - Heidi McLaughlin
- Until Proven Guilty - J. A. Jance
- The Good Girl - Mary Kubica
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas Adams
- Fire and Fury - Michael Wolff
- And Then There Were None - Agatha Christie
- The Wife Between Us - Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen
- Origin - Dan Brown