IndieReads: When did you start writing?
Shaeeza Haniff: I started writing when I was 10 years old.
IR: Are you self published or did you use an independent publisher?
SH: Self published on the nook and kindle, I will start publishing on create space
IR: What genre do you write in the most?
- What Happened - Hillary Clinton
- The Cuban Affair - Nelson DeMille
- Split Second - Catherine Coulter
- The Girl Who Takes an Eye for an Eye - David Lagercrantz
- It - Stephen King
- A Column of Fire - Ken Follett
- Enemy of the State - Vince Flynn & Kyle Mills
- Cold Cold Heart - Tami Hoag
- Haunted - James Patterson & James O. Born
- Sweet Little Thing - Abbi Glines