IndieReads: When did you start writing?
Donna Fletcher Crow: I’ve written all my life, mostly embarrassingly bad poetry as a child. My poetry’s still bad, but that doesn’t stop me writing it. My first published book was a category romance in 1983.
IR: Are you self published or did you use an independent publisher?
- What Happened - Hillary Clinton
- The Cuban Affair - Nelson DeMille
- Split Second - Catherine Coulter
- The Girl Who Takes an Eye for an Eye - David Lagercrantz
- It - Stephen King
- A Column of Fire - Ken Follett
- Enemy of the State - Vince Flynn & Kyle Mills
- Cold Cold Heart - Tami Hoag
- Haunted - James Patterson & James O. Born
- Sweet Little Thing - Abbi Glines