IndieReads: When did you start writing?
Donna Fletcher Crow: I’ve written all my life, mostly embarrassingly bad poetry as a child. My poetry’s still bad, but that doesn’t stop me writing it. My first published book was a category romance in 1983.
IR: Are you self published or did you use an independent publisher?
- The Secrets of My Life - Caitlyn Jenner
- Golden Prey - John Sandford
- Lion - Saroo Brierley
- The Operator - Robert O'Neill
- The Fix - David Baldacci
- Thirteen Reasons Why - Jay Asher
- Option B - Sheryl Sandberg & Adam Grant
- The Black Book - James Patterson & David Ellis
- The Handmaid's Tale - Margaret Atwood
- Shattered - Jonathan Allen & Amie Parnes