IndieReads: When did you start writing?
Donna Fletcher Crow: I’ve written all my life, mostly embarrassingly bad poetry as a child. My poetry’s still bad, but that doesn’t stop me writing it. My first published book was a category romance in 1983.
IR: Are you self published or did you use an independent publisher?
- The Valley of Amazement - Amy Tan
- The Late Show - Michael Connelly
- Hold Tight - Harlan Coben
- Order to Kill - Vince Flynn & Kyle Mills
- Beautiful Mistake - Vi Keeland
- A Game of Thrones - George R.R. Martin
- House of Spies - Daniel Silva
- The Girl Before - J.P. Delaney
- Camino Island - John Grisham
- The Operator - Robert O'Neill