IndieReads: When did you start writing?
Donna Fletcher Crow: I’ve written all my life, mostly embarrassingly bad poetry as a child. My poetry’s still bad, but that doesn’t stop me writing it. My first published book was a category romance in 1983.
IR: Are you self published or did you use an independent publisher?
- Two Kinds of Truth - Michael Connelly
- The Midnight Line - Lee Child
- End Game - David Baldacci
- Sweet Little Memories - Abbi Glines
- Wonder - R. J. Palacio
- Liar, Temptress, Soldier, Spy - Karen Abbott
- The Rooster Bar - John Grisham
- Hardcore Twenty-Four - Janet Evanovich
- Origin - Dan Brown
- Oathbringer - Brandon Sanderson