IndieReads: When did you start writing?
Donna Fletcher Crow: I’ve written all my life, mostly embarrassingly bad poetry as a child. My poetry’s still bad, but that doesn’t stop me writing it. My first published book was a category romance in 1983.
IR: Are you self published or did you use an independent publisher?
- The Handmaid's Tale - Margaret Atwood
- Into the Water - Paula Hawkins
- The Fix - David Baldacci
- Blue Skies - Robyn Carr
- Call the Midwife - Jennifer Worth
- 16th Seduction - James Patterson & Maxine Paetro
- No Middle Name - Lee Child
- Same Beach, Next Year - Dorothea Benton Frank
- Girl with a Pearl Earring - Tracy Chevalier
- Astrophysics for People in a Hurry - Neil de Grasse Tyson