IndieReads: When did you start writing?
Stella Deleuze: I started to take writing seriously two years ago. Before that, I wrote a few short stories, but more for my own amusement or that of friends. I also wrote a bit as a teenager, mostly rants about my life and growing up.
IR: Are you […]
- Little Fires Everywhere - Celeste Ng
- The Woman in the Window - A. J. Finn
- Forever My Girl - Heidi McLaughlin
- Until Proven Guilty - J. A. Jance
- The Good Girl - Mary Kubica
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas Adams
- Fire and Fury - Michael Wolff
- And Then There Were None - Agatha Christie
- The Wife Between Us - Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen
- Origin - Dan Brown