IndieReads: When did you start writing?
Stella Deleuze: I started to take writing seriously two years ago. Before that, I wrote a few short stories, but more for my own amusement or that of friends. I also wrote a bit as a teenager, mostly rants about my life and growing up.
IR: Are you […]
- What Happened - Hillary Clinton
- The Cuban Affair - Nelson DeMille
- Split Second - Catherine Coulter
- The Girl Who Takes an Eye for an Eye - David Lagercrantz
- It - Stephen King
- A Column of Fire - Ken Follett
- Enemy of the State - Vince Flynn & Kyle Mills
- Cold Cold Heart - Tami Hoag
- Haunted - James Patterson & James O. Born
- Sweet Little Thing - Abbi Glines