IndieReads: When did you start writing?
Stella Deleuze: I started to take writing seriously two years ago. Before that, I wrote a few short stories, but more for my own amusement or that of friends. I also wrote a bit as a teenager, mostly rants about my life and growing up.
IR: Are you […]
- The Valley of Amazement - Amy Tan
- The Late Show - Michael Connelly
- Hold Tight - Harlan Coben
- Order to Kill - Vince Flynn & Kyle Mills
- Beautiful Mistake - Vi Keeland
- A Game of Thrones - George R.R. Martin
- House of Spies - Daniel Silva
- The Girl Before - J.P. Delaney
- Camino Island - John Grisham
- The Operator - Robert O'Neill