IndieReads: When did you start writing?
Stella Deleuze: I started to take writing seriously two years ago. Before that, I wrote a few short stories, but more for my own amusement or that of friends. I also wrote a bit as a teenager, mostly rants about my life and growing up.
IR: Are you […]
- The Handmaid's Tale - Margaret Atwood
- Into the Water - Paula Hawkins
- The Fix - David Baldacci
- Blue Skies - Robyn Carr
- Call the Midwife - Jennifer Worth
- 16th Seduction - James Patterson & Maxine Paetro
- No Middle Name - Lee Child
- Same Beach, Next Year - Dorothea Benton Frank
- Girl with a Pearl Earring - Tracy Chevalier
- Astrophysics for People in a Hurry - Neil de Grasse Tyson