IndieReads: When did you start writing?
Stella Deleuze: I started to take writing seriously two years ago. Before that, I wrote a few short stories, but more for my own amusement or that of friends. I also wrote a bit as a teenager, mostly rants about my life and growing up.
IR: Are you […]
- Two Kinds of Truth - Michael Connelly
- The Midnight Line - Lee Child
- End Game - David Baldacci
- Sweet Little Memories - Abbi Glines
- Wonder - R. J. Palacio
- Liar, Temptress, Soldier, Spy - Karen Abbott
- The Rooster Bar - John Grisham
- Hardcore Twenty-Four - Janet Evanovich
- Origin - Dan Brown
- Oathbringer - Brandon Sanderson