IndieReads: When did you start writing?
SK: When I was a kid, probably when I was around 11 or 12. To put that in some context, the original Star Trek series had been off the air for maybe three or four years, and Farrah Fawcett was still doing guest shots on Harry O.
- Two Kinds of Truth - Michael Connelly
- The Midnight Line - Lee Child
- End Game - David Baldacci
- Sweet Little Memories - Abbi Glines
- Wonder - R. J. Palacio
- Liar, Temptress, Soldier, Spy - Karen Abbott
- The Rooster Bar - John Grisham
- Hardcore Twenty-Four - Janet Evanovich
- Origin - Dan Brown
- Oathbringer - Brandon Sanderson